modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
LBL Batons Satin Nickel Suspension Pendant Light
“When lighting looks like art, you know you have a winner!”
- D. Shultz, Interior Designer
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Image from Light Locations
Lighting truly is the jewelry for your home. Without proper lighting, you can't see the design you poured your heart and soul into, so for example it is important you choose the perfect dining room pendant lighting. But every room is equally important. I always suggest that every room includes a few different types of lighting. Ambient, task, and accent lighting are the three categories, and I typically try to get two of the three categories into each room I design.
Beautiful pendants can fall under either "task" or "accent" lighting. With so many gorgeous options to choose from, there really is something for every style. I've rounded up a few of my favorite styles of pendants - pairing multiple pendants above a dining room table adds a sense of drama.
1. Olde Bronze 8-Inch-W Kichler Mini Pendant 2. Steel with Gray Textured Silk Shade Pendant Chandelier 3. St Charles Mercury Glass Jamie Young Ceiling Pendant 4. Solaris Collection English Bronze Crystorama Pendant Light 5. Franklin Iron Works Cage Rust 7-Inch-W Mini Pendant Light 6. Possini Euro Arlo Chrome 18-Inch-H Pendant Light
You can easily create a designer look with these modern hanging light fixtures..... Here's how:
1. The old bronze finish on the pendant make it a great accent light.
2. As a big fan of drum shades, this one could easily go above a dining table.
3. A smaller, sleek and contemporary chrome pendant would be the perfect above a round table in a nook.
4. If you're looking for a statement piece for your dining room with tall ceilings, this wrought iron, orb-shaped pendant is modern and will bring texture to your ceiling.
5. An industrial pendant with an exposed Eddison lightbulb is a great touch in an eclectic or modern home.
6. If you have a traditional home and are looking to add a bit of a modern accent, the chrome finish and exposed hardware on this pendant will do the trick.
Image: Light Locations
Perfect Dining Room Pendant Lights
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!