modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
Dart Modern Bronze 21-Inch-WPendant Light
“If you don’t include at least one geometric design in your home, shame on you!”
- P. Daniels, Photo Stylist
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Image from Style Files
When square footage is an issue, every inch counts, and one chic way to save space in your modern bedroom is to use wall lights instead of table lamps beside the bed.
Choose wall lights with sophisticated style over table lamps to keep your room stylish and lots more functional!
1. I love the way the accordion lamp can be stretched to reach the bed for reading and then stowed away in the daytime (top image). Get the look with the Robert Abbey Bruno Bronze Scissor Arm Pharmacy Wall Light (link below). This is also a great option if you're really short on space and your bed is nestled in a corner.
Image from Bee of Design
2. Mounted high above the bed, these brass pharmacy wall lamps bring a little understated vintage-chic to the palette of this cottage bedroom. Get the look with the House of Troy Addison Brass 8-Inch-W Pharmacy Wall Lamp (link below).
Image from Remodelista
3. Mix things up! Mount different wall lamps on either side of the bed, or use one wall sconce and one table lamp-- if they have something in common (either they are the same color and different shapes, or vice-versa) then they will add visual interest without looking chaotic.
Try the Chelsea Textured Black with Glass Sonneman Edison Sconce paired with the P3 Bronze 6 1/2-Inch-H George Kovacs Swing Arm Wall Lamp (links below).
Image from Marie Christine Design
4. A suspension wall lamp can pack a real visual punch when brought into a bedside context--I've got a serious crush on the Sonneman Perch Modern Black Brass Metal Plug-In Wall Lamp.
1. Robert Abbey Bruno Bronze Scissor Arm Pharmacy Wall Light 2. House of Troy Addison Brass 8-Inch-W Pharmacy Wall Lamp 3. P3 Bronze 6 1/2-Inch-H George Kovacs Swing Arm Wall Lamp / Chelsea Textured Black with Glass Sonneman Edison Sconce 4. Sonneman Perch Modern Black Brass Metal Plug-In Wall Lamp
Which look is your favorite?
Images: Style Files, Bee of Design, Remodelista, Marie Christine Design
Saving Space with Modern Wall Lights in the Bedroom
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!