modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
Crystorama Bella 19" Wide Antique Gold Pendant Chandelier
"Antique gold and cut crystals-what an amazing combination!"
- CLM, Freelance Designs
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Whether you're designing a space indoors or out, you can create a contemporary and eclectic aesthetic with an organic feel using lots of plants, colors and textures.
These images from Interiors Magazine illustrate the use of color and texture really well.
The best part of an eclectic space, just have fun with it. You can get away with a lot more when it comes to colors and styles.
Here's a few ideas to get you started...
1. Go bold, add some color to your furniture with a fun upholstered bench like the Chatham Velvet Purple Bench!
2. Don't be surprised that the red wire pendant looks great next to the purple bench, those colors compliment each other quite well.
3. Different shades of red are fun to play with as well, especially when they're not right next to each other, like this pendant light and Wood Round Accent Table.
Pillows, pillows, pillows... They are the single most fun way to add texture, color and pattern. It's also a great way to bring a color palette together in any space!
4. Mirabelle Safavieh Accent Pillows
5. Modern Mandalas Accent Pillow
6. Tangle Red Piping Decorative Throw Pillow
Images: Interiors Magazine
Contemporary Design With An Eclectic Twist
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!