modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
Minka Aire Light WaveCeiling Fan - 52" White
“Your ceiling fan should feel seamless and act as a quiet contribution to your overall design!”
- B. Powers, Interior Designer
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Image from Stylizmo
I’m having a love affair with a color I’ve long ignored... White. Clean, crisp, bright white creating a stylish decor aesthetic. While some of you may shutter at the idea of white for reasons such as keeping white looking white, to a coldness the color can sometimes bring, I urge you to reconsider.
Maybe not on your walls, or your sofa, but how about a stylish white floor lamp?!
Image from Stylizmo
From modern to traditional, the amount of white floor lamps you can currently find is endless. Try an oversized white floor lamp at the end of your sofa or next to your office desk. What about a sleek modern floor lamp next to your favorite reading nook? And if you have a nursery I guarantee it’s just begging for the addition of a bright and bold white floor lamp.
I’ve rounded up my favorites below, and I promise you’ll be seeing a new white floor lamp gracing my loft very soon!
1. Jonathan Adler’s White and Nickel floor lamp is just begging for a Palm Springs mid century design to call home.
2. Jamie Young’s White & Raffia floor lamp is perfect for the traditionalist in all of us. Try this in a more formal living or sitting room.
3. The Drum Shade Floor Lamp is one of the most versatile lamps, place this just about anywhere.
4. Now this Arteriors Home Floor Lamp is a showstopper that will stay with you for years to come.
5. The Weegee Linen Floor Lamp is an easy way to add a pop of modern.
Images: Stylizmo Blog
With a keen eye for appreciating the beautiful everyday and a desire to share it, Mandy Kellogg Rye launched Waiting On Martha, Inc. the popular lifestyle blog and boutique, in 2012. Her work has been featured by Lonny Magazine, Domaine Home, Jezebel Magazine, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle, and House Beautiful She's also a regular contributing editor for Style Me Pretty Living and Occasions Magazine and an editorial stylist working with brands such as Kate Spade, The Gap, Old Navy, Smirnoff, and Cascadian Farm.
When Mandy isn't Martha she can be found with her husband Anthony and Cavalier King Charles Addison enjoy a little Southern Hospitality in her city of Atlanta.
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!