modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
Minka Aire Light WaveCeiling Fan - 52" White
“Your ceiling fan should feel seamless and act as a quiet contribution to your overall design!”
- B. Powers, Interior Designer
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
For a lot of us, a crystal chandelier is on our bucket list to one day own. They’re the epitome of elegance and sophistication in every home style, so they're very much deserving to be on the list.
But what do you do with a crystal chandelier once you’ve found the chandelier of your dreams? Where do you place it so it receives a fair glance? My theory is that a crystal chandelier can go anywhere! It doesn’t have to be in a formal setting. Here are some of my favorite ways to use a crystal chandelier.
A crystal chandelier in an entry way is a wonderful greeting for your guests. Pay attention to the scale of the piece. With lower ceilings you wouldn’t want to overwhelm the other objects in the room with a large chandelier.
Large crystal chandeliers or a cluster of mini chandeliers in a kitchen works beautifully. I love the elegance that these chandeliers adds to the kitchen. Although the kitchen is already beautiful, the crystal takes it to the next level.
1. This Gold with Crystal Three-Light Chandelier feels royal with it’s crown design elements.
2. This Schonbek Century Silver Chandelier would be perfect for a more feminine room or contrasted in a more modern setting.
3. I love this Hinkley Gemma Mini Chandelier, a more modern approach to a crystal chandelier.
4. This Crystal Rain Chandelier has beautiful fountain-like lines that would be beautiful in a very formal setting.
5. This Crystorama Calypso Chandelier would be great paired with a few other mini chandeliers.
Images: Nicety, My Luscious Life,
Brittany Jepsen is a designer, stylist, and blogger of The House that Lars Built, a blog focused on creating an artful life through crafts and style. She recently moved back to America from Copenhagen, Denmark where she enjoyed riding her bike 7 km to her downtown studio. She has been featured on The Today Show, Vogue.co.uk, CNN.com and enjoys collaborating with revered companies.
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!