modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
Mary McDonald Pythagoras 16 3/4" Wide Brass Pendant Light
"This pendant is a chic accent to any modern décor."
- D. Morgan, Interior Designer
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Image from A Beach Cottage
I'm here to tell you that you can turn any home into a stylishly modern beach home. Even if you live nowhere near the beach, it's easy to give any home a contemporary coastal aesthetic by employing a few simple tips.
1. Use a coastal color palette. From sea-glass hues like on this Montego Bay Glass Table Lamp to beachy blues and splashes of coral--incorporating these fresh colors into your modern accessories and contemporary furnishings will make your home feel casual and breezy.
2. Incorporate shells and corals in different forms--like the Seaside Crystal Wall Sconce and the Modern White Coral Table Lamp-- to mimic the textures of the beach.
3. Hang coastal style wall art, like this Paradise Beach Canvas to bring in the million dollar view.
4. Use natural elements such as wood and canvas, like on this Stewart Wood Club Chair to usher in the natural vibe of the beach.
Try one or all of these tips and you will be feeling that ocean breeze in no time!!
Image: A Beach Cottage
Tips For Styling An Easy Modern Beach Home
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!