Free Shipping on All Orders*
modern living + innovative design + inspiring ideas
About Euro Style Home
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
It's finally October! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love sweaters, leggings, but most of all Halloween. When it comes to October entertaining, especially for you design lovers out there, keep in mind you don't have to get too thematic to throw a great Halloween party!
Is there anything more dramatic than crystal chandeliers? So why not incorporate one into your Halloween decor?
I also suggest trying a color palette other than black and orange. Try aubergine, silver and black to change things up a bit. It's a chic way to get into a spooky party mood, without being too thematic.
1. If you don't have a stylish, bold mirror how else will you see the ghosts?
2. I can't think of a better combination for gothic, chic style than a black nickel crystal chandelier.
3. Tall, dramatic dining chairs in deep purple will help you and your guests feel fabulous.
4. Try adding some branches in this tall, aubergine bottle vase.
5. Don't be fooled by this cool star-shaped decor, it's also an accent table lamp.
6. This hammered top and laced iron base dining table can't get any more perfect for a spooky dinner party, but would look great year round.
Images: Top to bottom - Mother of Pearl, Style Me Pretty, This Is The Thyme, A White Carousel, Life Inspired, Style Me Pretty
Fancy Halloween Entertaining Style
Receive the latest offers, promotions, and ideas... Sign Up For Email Alerts!